Kili Expedetion Policy Statment
Refunds and Cancellations
Cancellation of a booking or failure to join a tour will result in a retention of funds by Kili Expedition and Climbing LTD as follows
- Upon receipt of written cancellation by any member of the tour indicated on this reservation 30 days or longer prior to departure, 30% of the reservation of the canceling party will be retained by Kili Expedition and Climbing LTD and the balance of the package price refunded.
- If a cancellation is received at least 14 days and up to 29 days prior to departure, 50% of the package price will be retained by Kili Expedition and Climbing LTD. If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to departure, 100% of the total package price will be retained by Kili Expedition and Climbing LTD and all outstanding payment will become payable immediately.
- Should the canceling party be able to find a replacement for themselves no less than 14 days prior to departure and the replacement completes a booking form individually, no retention of funds will take place. However, should no replacement be found by 14 days prior to departure, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply to the canceling party.
- Kili Expedition and Climbing LTD and its agents reserve the right to terminate, at their discretion and with immediate effect, the participation of any person on the tour.
Refund Processing Fee
- While processing a refund, a 4% credit card fee is charged to the client's Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard.
- When a refund is processed using a Bank Wire payment, bank charges apply.